Thank you for all the texts, calls, messages. The care is much appreciated. For now, I am sitting tight with the Yankee Capts. Plenty of time to still get out if needed. And yes, we will be able to. My evac plan is solid.
Though well intentioned, please stop telling me to leave. It doesn’t help and only adds to the stress. Keep in mind, what you’re seeing up north is THE HYPE. I am keeping a close watch on NOAA, NHC, NWS, etc (and if you only know what “etc” stands for, you REALLY shouldn’t be telling me what to do). I’ll update you once the final decision is made.
Thanks for your concerns,