Capt. Greg will attempt to give you as much notice as possible if canceling your trip is necessary due to the weather conditions. Since weather predicting is not an exact science, we gather as much information as possible from different prediction centers before making a decision. We have access to the military weather forecasts, N.O.A.A. forecasts and buoy reports, N.A.S.A. forecasts and private services that we subscribe to.

After reviewing all the data we will decide whether we should cancel your trip. We will make a decision at 4:00 P.M. local time on the day of departure. If we decide to cancel earlier than that we will contact you. Please make sure the office has a phone number that we can contact you on your departure date. If you must get on the road before 4:00 P.M. local time then call the office at 4:00 P.M. to get an updated status on your trip. However, on occasion, we may have to cancel at the time of departure or during the trip if the forecast or the weather changes.