Please read the following information carefully, as some of our policies have changed over time.
** ALL SALES ARE FINAL**
Tickets on the Yankee Capts are non-refundable
If your trip is canceled by the Captain, Yankee Capts, in its sole discretion, will provide you with a full refund of the purchase price, minus a $20 booking fee or issue you a credit for use on a future purchase. Read on for more fine print…
1) The Yankee Capts Office cannot accept credit cards over the phone. All new tickets should be purchased from our online platform unless you have a transfer, credit or discount offered by the captain. When booking your reservation by phone, you will be sent an invoice for any balance via email to pay online. By paying your online invoices, you are also confirming that you have read and understand that your ticket is non-refundable.
2) All tickets must be PAID IN FULL to confirm, whether you book online or by phone. If you have been sent an invoice for a balance on your ticket, this balance is due within 7 days.
3) TRANSFERS. If you are unable to attend a trip that you have booked, you must give no less than 21 days’ notice to transfer to a new trip of your choice. Any additional cost is the customer responsibility, and you will be invoiced upon rebooking. Remember that your ticket is still non-refundable once rebooked.
4) If the Captain cancels a trip due to weather, customer is entitled to a full refund, minus a $20 booking fee, or you may opt to transfer to a new date. In the event of a captain-issued cancellation, the choice of “transfer” or “refund” is up to the customer to notify the office as to preference.
If your trip is in fact cancelled due to weather, you may opt to be refunded or to rebook to a new date. The easiest way to do this is to full out the appropriate form.
TRANSFER REQUEST FORM to rebook
We require requests for transfers and refunds in writing, via these forms or in writing. This is for your protection against fraudulent requests and to create a filed paper trail of the moves made with your money.
5) All purchases on board the boat, such as food or tackle rental are CASH ONLY.
6) We try to keep the fares as low as possible. However, should the price of fuel or bait dramatically increase, we may find it necessary to add a surcharge without notice. Prices are subject to change at any time.
7) The Yankee Capts cannot be held liable for any charges incurred with other stores, vendors, or travel accommodations and expenses in the event of a cancellation. Debts a customer incurs as part of his journey south to our location are at his own risk and are of no responsibility to the Yankee Capts should we need to cancel a departure.