In the event that Capt Greg voluntarily provides a complementary ticket or a discount to be used on a future trip as compensation for loss of fishing time, that credit, voucher, discount, or complementary ticket MUST adhere to the following restrictions and guidelines. No exceptions will be made for any reason.
- Any time a credit, voucher, discount, or complementary ticket is issued by Capt Greg, it MUST be used within ONE calendar year of issuance. Expiration will be on the final day of that month the following year.
- A complementary ticket is ONLY good for what it is issued for. For example, a 2 day ticket WILL NOT be accepted for use on a 3 day trip. Allowances will not be made for the customer to pay difference. The comp is only good for what Capt Greg issues it for.
- Any credit, vouchers, discounts, or complementary tickets issued by Capt Greg for any reason must be used on NEW reservations only. They cannot be transferred into a reservation you already had booked previous to receiving said credit.
- Credit, vouchers, discounts, or complementary tickets with the M/V Yankee Capts have no monetary value and cannot be sold, traded or given to a friend. They are only good for use by the person afforded said credit.
- If you have cancelled a ticket and received a cancellation voucher from the office via email, please submit a TRANSFER FORM with all the pertinent information so the office receives the request in writing.
- If you have received an emailed discount notice following the early return of your trip, REPLY TO THAT EMAIL with your new reservations request for the office receives the request in writing.
If at any time you have any questions about our policies and restrictions, please do not hesitate to contact the office in writing: firstname.lastname@example.org