Well Mother Nature has been in complete control. Only been able to get out once in the past month. You live and die by the wind this time of year. Some falls are better than others. It started out fine but then last week in October it made up for it. Hopefully thinking back to past years it normally gets this pattern out its system by January and then settles downs. This year? Who knows?
Here is a link to a report.
We have not spent all this off time idle, I’ve kept Key West Engine Service busy with end of the year maintenance.
- Replaced all saltwater engine pumps
- Sent all injectors to fuel shop for service
- New battery charger for main banks
- Switch DC circuits all to 24 volts from 32 volts
- Service transmissions
- New digital tachs and voltmeters
- All the little things that add up that we don’t get to when were busy
So now we wait for weather window to sail again. I know the game but it’s tiring.