Florida Sport Fishing TV is BACK!
Join Capt. Mike and the Florida Sport Fishing TV crew aboard Yankee Capts for another incredible long-range adventure!
- Itinerary: “70 Hours of Non-Stop Action!”
- Departure: 12pm Thursday June 14th
- Returns: 10am Sunday June 17th
- Fishing Grounds: “Captain’s Choice 80- to 120+ mi. deep into the Gulf of Mexico”
- Target Species: Queen Snapper/Mutton Snapper/Red Snapper/Red Grouper/Snowy Grouper/Tilefish/Blackfin Tuna/Wahoo
- Load: Limited to 20 passengers
- Fare: $715 per person (plus Florida State Tax) = $768.75
Free Raffle & Tackle Giveaways // Free Ice Before & After Trip // Free Magazine Subscriptions
Detailed fishing instruction/recommendations prior to trip: Capt Mike – 954.942.7261
$100 BIG FISH CALCUTTA: Heaviest Snapper or Grouper Takes All!
Trip will be filmed and will air on Fox Sports Sun during fall 2018.
Pulley Ridge Lite Tackle Requirements. NO ELECTRIC REELS!
Please remember that ALL reservations MUST be booked on the PORT side only. Any rail spots chosen on the Stern or Starboard sides will be moved at the discretion of management. Please reserve ONLY Spots 8-30.