Greetings from the Key West Command Center. A very busy 3 weeks here. Between a paint job and upgrades to the Yankee Capts the past 3 weeks its been a blur to say the least.
So the last 3 weeks we have been working on the boat. The short list is as follows
- Complete Awlgrip paint job from the rub rails up
- All new deck paint. 30 gallons of Durabak slip resistant coating.
- New air conditioning units in the bunk room
- All new glass windows in the main cabin.
- New PA Hailer
- New fish finder. Koden CVS 1 BB. Expect some pictures of fish shows. This is a very impressive machine.
I’m sure I am missing something because the 3 weeks we took to do the work is now one big blur! Huge shout out to the crew. They did great work! I am very proud.
Here are some pictures of the finished results.
Lastly we just got back from a trip this weekend. Sadly not much to report. A very slow bite for the most part. A little better at night time but not what it should have been. Yellowtails mostly and a few muttons.
Thankfully we are headed out again tonight in a different direction. The weather looks good and I have big plans.
This morning I had a long to talk with the office regarding the 2019/20 schedule. Alana has the dates and is prepping the system. I told her to post the when we will be taking reservations. I think it will be in a couple of days at the latest.
Thanks for looking, more later.